Just because summer is ending does not have to mean the joy you feel frolicking with loved ones in the park, ocean or favorite summer getaway has to end. The wild joy you find out there in nature also resides inside in nature…in your wild body.
The wild joy of being at home in your body,of being you, doesn’t have to depend on where you are or who’s with you. When you’re at home in your body, the path to joy is yours.
In case you’re wondering, this is what I mean by wild, just as it says in the dictionary….
Wild: growing or living in a natural state; not domesticated; untamed.
Here is some ways you can stay in your pleasure and come home to your body.
*Go out and immerse in nature often while its green and warm. Take your shoes off and feel the earth hold you.
If it feels too hot you can go out early in the morning or late in the day when its cooler.
– go the the beach at sunset or sunrise
– go in the park and lay in the grass looking up at the trees
* Receive bodywork…massage, reflexology, touch
* Go dancing. You can go out to dance or stay home and put on your favorite song
*Sign up today for my comprehensive, learn-to-heal-yourself-and-others,
Home in Your Body IET Certification Program,starting Sept 20th.
There are still a few spots left and I’ve extended the early bird special until Wednesday!
I’ve created it with all the support you need to experience, learn and feel confident to use to heal yourself and others. Space is limited. Sign up to reserve your space.
Click for more info.
* Get my friend and colleague, the fabulous sexuality teacher Sheri Winston’s new book, Succulent Sexcraft: Your Hands-On Guide to Erotic Play and Practice. She is going to rock your world and I’m giving away a 21 Day Wild Woman Home in Your Body Blessing, 1 of 20 gifts from Sexuality Experts if you buy it starting tomorrow Sept 14 til Sept 17th. Click here to get your guide to erotic mastery and claim your free gifts.