Ready to manifest the abundance of nature in your life?
Want to join forces and empower women?
Claim your feminine power and surrender to your abundance.
Wednesday September 30th 6:00-8:30p
230 W 72nd st #2R (between Broadway & West End)
must rsvp to attend: Investment $25 click to register
I am heeding Wild Woman’s call to offer you a monthly gathering at Be Wild Woman to restore and celebrate the wild abundance of nature in women. Wild Woman calls you to gather each month at the Full Moon to come home to yourself as nature; wild, sacred and abundant.
This is for you if:
* You feel a sense of lack in your bank account, relationships, or quality of life.
* You make or have money but are still getting stressed out about it.
*You hold yourself back or feel unworthy of what you have or want in your life.
* You never have enough time or are late to things even if they are things you want to do.
* You deprive yourself of things experiences or relationships you desire.
* You’re always in a hurry and barely have time to breathe or relax, let alone have fun.
*You have dreams, visions or desires that seem to always be just out of your reach.
* You’re tired of living a life of scarcity and desire to feel luxurious, abundant and free.
*You are ready to live an abundant life now.
* You would like to join a powerful supportive tribe of wild women to manifest, network, and celebrate each other.
Join together to….
* Feel at home in your body.
* Share your intentions and open to the flow of abundance that is inherent in nature: in the beauty of sunrise, in a field of flowers, in the leaves of a tree.
*Ask for what you want and open to receive it.
* Clear blocks, heal wounds around money, security, and worthiness to receive & create with intention, meditation, energy healing and sisterhood.
* Free yourself to receive nature’s bounty.
* Co-create and celebrate your wild abundant lives.
* Reclaim and celebrate your innate wisdom, power and beauty.
* Explore, heal and restore your body temple.
* Harness natures cycles to manifest and experience abundance.
* Laugh, network, dream and enjoy yummy food.(bring something delicious and nourishing to share)
This is Be Wild Woman’s vision: to empower women to realign with nature so they can feel at home in their bodies, safe, nurtured and free to express themselves.
Bring your desires, intentions, dreams & visions to be blessed, manifested and celebrated!
About Kiana Love:
Chakra Teacher And Healer Kiana is passionate about empowering women to reclaim and love their bodies. Her passion stems from her personal journey; recovery from trauma, healing from sexual violence, painful cycles, cysts, depression, and shame. Kiana draws from her personal healing journey, studies of the feminine, sacred sexuality, energy healing, nutrition, chakra healing, ayurveda and creativity to empower women to feel at home in their bodies, safe, nurtured and loved.
Kiana Love, founder of Be Wild Woman, holds a B.S. in Behavioral Science from the University of Houston, and has certifications in somatic healing and holistic health. She is a Wild Woman Healer, Reiki Master, Integrated Energy Therapy Instructor, Moon Mother, Vortex Healer, Holistic Health Counselor, Herbalist, Reflexologist, Interfaith Minister and Yoga Teacher.
About Be Wild Woman:
Be Wild Woman is a women’s healing center that empowers women to realign with nature in order to feel at home in their bodies.
Home in your body, home in nature, safe, loved and free.
Be Wild Woman offers healing programs and community events that teach, support and inspire women to align with nature and reclaim their wild feminine power. We offer women healing tools and spiritual support to reclaim their innate, sacred, creativity, healing and power via the wild woman archetype.
We are located in New York City on the Upper West Side. Be Wild Woman was founded in 2006 by Wild Woman Healer, Kiana Love to create a safe space for women to be wild.
By wild we mean growing and living in your natural state, free to be you.